[rodgersorgan] Re: Performance Notice (x-posted

  • From: Dan Gawthrop <arcopizzicato@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 06:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

Wish I could attend but, alas, it's a bit too far to
drive.

I am curious, however, whether you're planning any
special musical commemoration of the victims of last
September 11th's attacks? A somewhat tricky thing to
handle in the context of a venue intended pretty
specifically for light entertainment.

Dan Gawthrop
in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley