[rodgersorgan] Performance Notice (x-posted

  • From: Tom Hoehn <thoehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PipeChat <pipechat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,theatreorgans <theatreorgans-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 22:35:29 -0400

Hi lists -

This is just a quick note to let all of you in the West Coast of Florida
area know that I'll be manning the console at Roaring Twenties Pizza &
Pipes on September 11, 2002 from 5 until 9 pm.  If you can make on that
night (Wednesday) please let me know you heard about it online here.
Thanks.....

--
Tom Hoehn, Organist
http://theatreorgans.com/tomhoehn

New Guide to Playing MIDI Voices...with Music you can play in church.  See
Playing MIDI Live at the Organ at Frog Music Press!

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com