[rodgersorgan] Re: Performance Notice (x-posted

  • From: Tom Hoehn <thoehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PipeChat <pipechat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,theatreorgans <theatreorgans-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 20:19:08 -0400

To the lists:

I just got off the phone w/Bill Vlasik at Roaring Twenties - He has
asked me to fill in for him on Monday, Tuesday and Saturday of next week
in addition to my filling in for Dwight Thomas on Wednesday.  Once again
the invitation is open and now extended to include 9/9-9/10-9/11 and
9/14.  Y'all come on down for some good pizza and music.

tom

Tom Hoehn wrote:

> Glenda et al:
>
> Roaring Twenties Pizza & Pipes is in Ellenton, Florida on US 301 just
> north of I-75. (North of Bradenton about 10 miles.
> HTTP://ROARING20sPIZZA.COM
>
> tom
>
> Glenda wrote:
> >
> > Where is this Roaring Twenties Pizza & Pipes?  I am in northwest
> > Florida, and it is a big state.
> >
> > Glenda Sutton
> > gksjd85@xxxxxxxxxxxx

New Guide to Playing MIDI Voices...with Music you can play in church.  See
Playing MIDI Live at the Organ at Frog Music Press!

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com