[rodgersorgan] Re: Organ at Walt Disney Concert Hall???

  • From: WmMTexas@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 01:58:02 EDT

I have spent the last hour reading and looking at the pic concerning this new
concert hall and organ.  There really is a lot of information available to go
thru.  And yes, while this is "Disney", it is to be a concert hall, not in
the actual theme park itself.  If it were in the theme park, I would most
definitely expect to see something like this facade!  It really surprises me to
see
this in a "concert hall".  Only in California folks!
Now, I really must send out a pray and concern for the voicer and tuner who
will be doing the work now and in the future to tune those pipes. How will they
ever get to them, and with what kind of support?
Looks interesting.  From the specification it should be LOUD!
William Morris
Houston, Texas

Soon to be published for the Rodgers Organ: Sommer Sonaten für Orgel - Summer
Sonatas for Organ and MIDI Orchestra!