[rodgersorgan] Re: Organ at Walt Disney Concert Hall???

  • From: "Marquardt, Rick" <Rick.Marquardt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:09:19 -0400

Here's some info I found:

From =
http://arttech.about.com/library/weekly/aa121202_gehry_disney_la2.htm:

The pipe organ, whose approximately 6,100 pipes will be installed =
beginning in February 2003, was designed by Los Angeles organ designer =
Manuel Rosales, who did the sound design and Gehry, who did the organ =
form design. The completed design was then fabricated by Glatter-G=F6tz =
Orgelbau, GmbH, in Owingen, Germany.=20

http://www.rosales.com/opus/opus24.html
http://www.gg-organs.com/eng/projects/disney_images.htm#  (see the =
installation link)

Rick Marquardt
All Saints Church, Walton, KY=09
New church dedication is Saturday, 5/31, with new Rodgers 807