[rodgersorgan] Re: New member

  • From: Mark Huth <pdx_36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:50:08 -0700 (PDT)

Friends,
If you don't know Mr. Gawthrop's music, you're missing out.  Two years ago, my
church and two other churches did his "Behold This Mystery", a large work for
choir and orchestra.
It's a grand piece and just one example of his skill.  I commend his works to
you.
To Daniel - - - welcome!
Mark
 Dan Gawthrop wrote:
My name is Dan Gawthrop and I am a composer living in
the beautiful Shenandoah Valley just outside of
Winchester, Virginia.

I am currently using a C-100 for my MIDI entry and am
researching a new instrument for my studio. My local
Rodgers dealer has been most helpful and I expect to
make a decision soon.

I have read the message archives and am looking
forward to learning more from list members'
experiences.

Dan Gawthrop
arcopizzicato@xxxxxxxxx