[rodgersorgan] New member

  • From: Doug Brickett <dbrickett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:49:31 -0600

Hi!  I'm a new member from Colorado Springs.  I play a 25-year-old
Allen organ (remember when Allen organs used IBM cards?) for 2 Sunday
morning services with a total attendance of about 800 at a Southern
Baptist Church.  I've got the two volumes of Six Hymn Paraphrases and I
hope to get a PR-300 or PR-300S soon.  Once I get that, I hope to spark
interest in a 3-manual Rodgers.

To make enough money to support the job I love, I work as an instructor
for Compuware Corp. teaching programmers how to use our software tools.

Doug Brickett
Organist
Vista Grande Baptist Church
5680 Stetson Hills Blvd.