[rodgersorgan] New member

  • From: "Bill & Marsha Jacklin" <jacklins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rodergs Organ, E-mail group" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 21:46:48 -0600

I am a retired engineer, an organ aficionado, and a once-upon-a-time music
student - the latter being way, way back when arthritis and failing eyesight
were not issues, and a Friend of the Albuquerque chapter of the A.G.O.  Back
in March, I attended an A.G.O. sponsored Pipe Organ Encounter, and the
experience left me less than enchanted with my until then adequate Conn 651
three-manual Theatre Organ.  So I began investigating the possibility of
replacing it with one I found more suitable.

When I found the i577 at the local dealership, it was all over.  There was
simply no way I could resist almost everything I always wanted in my home
instrument, and draw knobs too.

I play only for personal pleasure, and while I 'lurk' on a few forums, you
will rarely see me post, since I generally have more to learn than to say.
Any local folk or visitors: be sure to let me know you are here in town!

Thanks,
Bill

William L. and Marsha L. Jacklin
[jacklins@xxxxxxxxxx] (505)298-3046