[rodgersorgan] Re: New List Member in Utah

  • From: Bardo Ellen <Ellen.Bardo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:50:24 -0400

You're right, the research is sure to be interesting.  One thing I can say
about my Rodgers Representative is he never bashed the Allen or Church Organ
System product.  In fact he recommended we go listen to as many
installations as we could and make our choice based on what we heard.
You're also right when you say the installation is important.  Our COS
dealer offered to set the model we were looking at in the church for a week
and let me play it and use it on a Sunday morning for a service so the
people could hear it.  His biggest mistake was insisting we didn't need
speakers in an attempt to keep the price down.  He proved we needed the
speakers because people noticed a big difference when the Rodgers dealer put
in a 577 for me test play and they put in speakers.  I found the Rodgers
representative to be very professional and he was willing to let their
product sell itself (and it did).

Find new MIDI music and Guides to Rodgers Organs at www.frogmusic.com

To post send messages to: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

!