[rodgersorganusers] Re: It is time for competitive salespeople to leave this list!

  • From: "Keith Stiles" <jkstiles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:00:29 -0500

*he he he*

Go get them Noel!!

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: rodgersorgan-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rodgersorgan-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of noel jones
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 12:00 AM
To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rodgersorganusers] It is time for competitive salespeople to =
leave
this list!

We have patiently accepted the presence of non-Rodgers Organ sales=20
people and management as well on this list.  We do not belong to any=20
User's Groups for any other instrument

However, we are troubled now that we find that non-Rodgers sales people=20
are  using this list to get leads to sell their organs to....naughty,=20
naughty!

In fact, it is time for all non-Rodgers sales people and sales=20
management types to unsubscribe. This is a users group, not a place to=20
troll for prospects.

Do we know who you are?  We do....in fact, we are preparing a little=20
list....please leave now.  Or the next person you contact from this list =

may be a setup!

After all, how do we already know you are doign this!  Bye!

Ain't the Internet Grand!

noel jones

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,=20
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press