[rodgersorganusers] It is time for competitive salespeople to leave this list!

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:00:05 -0500

We have patiently accepted the presence of non-Rodgers Organ sales
people and management as well on this list.  We do not belong to any
User's Groups for any other instrument

However, we are troubled now that we find that non-Rodgers sales people
are  using this list to get leads to sell their organs to....naughty,
naughty!

In fact, it is time for all non-Rodgers sales people and sales
management types to unsubscribe. This is a users group, not a place to
troll for prospects.

Do we know who you are?  We do....in fact, we are preparing a little
list....please leave now.  Or the next person you contact from this list
may be a setup!

After all, how do we already know you are doign this!  Bye!

Ain't the Internet Grand!

noel jones

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press