[rodgersorganusers] Re: It is time for competitive salespeople to leave this list!

  • From: "Richard Torlai" <rltorlai@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 03:44:30 -0500

Hey Noel!
I look at it this way. I'm a certified anesthesia technician. There are four
different types of anesthesia machines out there, all of them doing the job.
The one I like the best is the one that changes it's technology on an almost
yearly basis. The other guys don't or lag behind.
The one thing I've learned, from being on this list is: not only is Rodgers a
good organ, but if I parallel it to my anesthesia machines, it's the best
because it constantly has break-thru technology, while the other guys (who
shall remain nameless) are lagging behind. They copy the idea and give it
another name. They do the job, but Rodgers does it with great technology and
finesse.
So, to the competition???

Eat our dust!