[rodgersorgan] Re: Easter Music

  • From: "Richard Wildhirt" <rwildhirt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:44:56 +0000

My prelude for three of our four services will be Bach's T&D in d minor.
Really gets the chills going up the spine for many when they hear it and
think of the tomb opening.

We've got too many other instrumentalists and singers doing stuff for me to
play much else except the postlude.  I'm thinking about Buxtehude's Prelude
and Fugue in F.

Richard Wildhirt
Federal Way, WA
St. Luke's Lutheran Church
Rodgers 940/PR-300S >From: "Randall J. Smith" >Reply-To:
rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: >Subject: [rodgersorgan] Easter Music >Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:16:39 -0400 >>>I enjoyed others sharing the music they
played for Palm Sunday. What is everyone playing for Easter Sunday? >I am
still undecided. >>Randall Smith >West Point, GA
www.frogmusic.com/rodgersmem.html >>

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8.[1] Get 2 months FREE*.

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMYENUS/2746
New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com