[rodgersorgan] Re: Easter Music

  • From: "Tom Hoehn" <thoehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:43:32 -0400

Richard -
I'm going to be doing the 5th on Sunday as well -- do you need the midi file
prior to Easter?
Also my Rodgers at church is a Custom 4 manual console controlling 36 ranks
of pipes and 60+ digital.  I can sequence it out on a one time pass through
but I don't know how it will translate to the smaller instruments.
Tom Hoehn, Organist
http://theatreorgans.com/tomhoehn
Tampa Theatre, Tampa, FL
Roaring Twenties Pizza and Pipes (substitute)
First United Methodist Church, Clearwater, FL
CFTOS/Manasota/OATOS/HiloBay/CIC-ATOS/VotS-ATOS
New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com