[rodgersorgan] Re: Digest arrives daily...

  • From: "James Hughston" <jimhughston@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 20:12:56 -0400

Hi Noel,

I can't seem to find the triangle for one of the selections in the new
Lauren Gadd collection published by LifeWay.  I tried the number given
in the book with no success.  The other midi registrations that I've
tried in the book work fine.

I would like to bring down the French horn volume in the arrangement
of the tune "Forest Green".  The velocity is set to keyboard, but the
French horn is a little too loud even with an extremely light touch.

I'm playing the first selection in the book as a prelude Sunday and am
using the Rodney Barbour midi registrations as given in the book.
They are great.

In a couple of weeks, I'm doing the one based on "Forest Green" as a
postlude.

Using the PR-300S adds so much versatility to the organ.

Best regards,

Jim Hughston
jimhughston@xxxxxxxxx