[rodgersorgan] Digest arrives daily...

  • From: noel jones <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:30:16 -0400

For those who would prefer switched to Digest, a once a day mailing from
the group, email me and I will make the change.

If you have any problems getting mail, email me.  Freelists has been
very good to work with, and they are good at straightening out problems
why I contact them.

Under Yahoo it was difficult for me and you to make changes in mailing
preferences. Under freelists, it is very easy for me to make changes in
your addresses, digest or regular mailings.

If you would prefer to only read the Archives, email me directly for
directions.

Theater organ buffs, want to hear your funeral requests as well...

For those of you playing in church this weekend, may all your mistakes
be little ones, heard as ornaments rather than flubs.

Anyone need Bass Drum and Triangle midi numbers for the pedals for those
playing the Battle Hymn of the Republic to honor the upcoming American
July 4th Independence Day festivities in the US?

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa