[rodgersorgan] Adding MIDI to a pre-PDI organ...

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:58:34 -0400

It may be the summer break, but ---

Comments are needed about adding midi to pre-pdi organs, as posted recently.

How can it be done?  Does Inter MIDI have a kit that works?  How about using
the guts of a Casio keyboard and wiring the key
switches to the organ and then using MIDI out from the Casio as the interface?

Ideas and comments please.

I have to give credit for the Casio idea to a gentleman who wanted to add midi
to a pedal board for home practicing with a
keyboard and rather than buying a rather expensive interface figured an old
Casio would do the job just as well.
--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

New Guide to Playing MIDI Voices...with Music you can play in church.  See
Playing MIDI Live at the Organ at Frog Music Press!

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com