[rodgersorganusers] Re: A Suggestion or Two for Rodgers

  • From: wildrich@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:59:46 +0000

Rodgers does have a nice selection of this type of marketing merchandise--it's
just not online...yet.  I'm wearing a nice gray polo shirt right now, that has
the Rodgers logo on it.  If you call the factory, they'll send or fax their
list of trinkets for you to select from.

When I ordered, I told them I'd like to see their store on their website.  I'm
sure they'd sell enough to make it worth it.

--
Richard Wildhirt
Federal Way, WA

> I wish Rodgers had an online store for products on their website like Allen
> does. You could order CDs, videos, midi performance discs---even umbrellas
> and
> polo shirts. I also wish they had specific sounds available for purchase for
> the PR300s. If I wanted to buy handbells, for example, they could either mail
> me a disc with them-or email it to my computer. Or packages of sounds--like
> different bells, etc. The SOL is nice, BUT I WANT SOME HANDBELLS for my
> PR300s
> and Trillium 787, like the 807 has on the voice palette.
> Clark Haney Wells
> Tahoka, TX
>

> New link to Christmas Music at www.frogmusic.com!

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press