[rodgersorganusers] Re: Questions about PR300S and SOL with 577

  • From: "Mark N." <nailorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:58:33 -0500

Suppose I add a PR300S and SOL to the 577.

1. Could I use the 3 MIDI couplers on different channels simultaneously to
use distinct patches from the SOL on each division?  For example, play a
Spanish Trompet 8' on great and a Bourdon 32' on pedal, both from the same
disk in the SOL.

2. Does the PR300S with SOL support layering patches on one channel?  For
example, concurrently play the Montre 32' and Principal 16' from the SOL
through the pedal's MIDI coupler.

(I understand that both scenarios would be subject to the polyphony limit.)

I'd appreciate any gotchas anybody can point out with trying to do this.

Mark Nailor

New link to Christmas Music at www.frogmusic.com!