[roc-chat] Re: solo

  • From: Ken Curran <rocket1dog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 19:43:36 -0800

Why the crappy comment Dierking?  I've been a ROC member for several
years.  Decreased attendance, hum..............You need to play nice.  You
think if I was not a member  yourt crack would inspire me to join?

Oh wait, you only launch at ROC events.  And to think I actually thought
you were a nice guy no matter what others said.
CHEEKY enough for you Dick? lol just kidding, not!