[roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] Re: ROCtober 2012 totals!

  • From: "chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:04:03 -0700

Rick,

The latter part of your post described the situation best. These gentlemen were
spectators only, but were certainly intoxicated. I didn't have too much of a
problem with the drinking , but I am 110% anti-drugs. I feel that if you cannot
just walk into a store and purchase it over the counter then to me it is an
illegal drug. I will absolutely let someone know the next time if and when it
happens.