[roc-chat] Re: Wind this weekend?

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:32:38 -0700

On 5/12/2011 9:21 AM, Richard Dierking wrote:

Richard,

You mis-interpreted what he said. He was asking "How will the driving be for folks as they wind their way out there on the curvy roads?" There is no way a loyal ROC member would have ever uttered the 'other' dreaded "W" word... <G>

David Erbas-White

Wow, I thought that saying four-letter words like what I just saw was forbidden on chat. And, to see it in the subject line too! It is the thing we do not speak of...

Hey, is it monsoon season yet?

Richard