[roc-chat] Re: Wind this weekend?

  • From: JACK GARIBALDI <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 00:45:23 -0700

They are due in in another week or so, do you want me to carry a few?
Jack

Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 23:22:17 -0700
From: derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Wind this weekend?

    On 5/12/2011 11:19 PM, JACK GARIBALDI wrote:

    Speaking of which -- are the A8-0 motors out yet???

    David Erbas-White

      Your Estes motors came in

      Jack

      From: redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx

      To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 04:13:13 +0000

      Perhaps you should invest in a wind generator Jack.  (Sorry,
      just trying to stay on topic.)

      Richard

      From: JackGaribaldi@xxxxxxx

      To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:16:31 -0700

        I think the Temperature for us overnighters said 45 so
          there is only one other forbidden word I am thinking of is Generator
            action so if you have a tent please stay away from me.

        Jack G