[roc-chat] Re: Wind this weekend?

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 17:16:49 +0000

Are you feeling testy Dok?

Richard

From: hanson@xxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Wind this weekend?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:02:31 -0700

Test
Mark Dok Hanson
C 715-533-9521
H 715-695-3154
NAR L3CC - TRA TAP
Dokrocket.net

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Dierking
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 9:53 AM

Yes, I often launch at 4 AM anyway to avoid the crowd at the RSO table.

Richard

Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 09:46:17 -0700
From: derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 5/13/2011 9:34 AM, David Erbas-White wrote:

BTW, Intellicast doesn't look too bad for the morning...

On 5/13/2011 9:16 AM, Richard Dierking wrote:

Of course David, I meant a generator that Jack could wind using a large key.
(The spring would have to be REALLY BIG.)

Richard

Well, of course, that was obvious...  I mean, after all, YOU would never use
the dreaded 'W' word, so it MUST have been the one with that meaning...

David Erbas-White

database 6119 (20110513) __________

http://www.eset.com