[roc-chat] Re: The Real Threat to ROC - lack of volunteers

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 22:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

Point is, I don't mind being 'stuck' at LCO for 4 hours. I know, I am weird.
It's not that bad. What would make it special would be a make up launch during
the year (say Sept or April).  :) As for administering it, would it really be
so hard to sign a sheet at the start and end of the shift? Me not think so.

And yes, a spotter really makes the LCO position so much smoother. And as I
said with the new layout and the rule I have (and I think is now ROC policy -
no?) against kids beyond the middle row, I think spotter is even more helpful.

JMO.

Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella