[roc-chat] Re: ROC's September Launch is this Saturday

  • From: "Ian Walberg" <ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 23:32:08 -0400

Yeah, yeah.

Next time I will bring my bowler hat and umbrella once Lyzenga returns
them to me  :)

Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 23:14:51 -0400
From: ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And stabilizers for your char.....

:)

From: lyzenga@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:34:26 -0700
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure if you guys are joking, but the forecast is legit.  For the
record, the forecast I was looking at was for Apple Valley, CA not
Lucerne.  Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be substantially cooler
than today.

           -Greg

Gregory A. Lyzenga    <lyzenga@xxxxxxx>

Dept. of Physics, Harvey Mudd College            (909) 621-8378

Claremont, CA 91711-5990                       mobile (626) 808-5314

On Sep 7, 2011, at 5:52 PM, "Rick Dickinson" <rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Make sure you look up Lucerne Valley, CA.  There is a Lucerne,
CA in Northern CA, and their weather is significantly different...