[roc-chat] Re: Punisher 2

  • From: Kenneth Harkema <kenrico2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:44:17 -0700

I would love to race the Punisher again, but maybe change things up with a
different motor

In the supplied HW Pro54 6G two motors come to mind :

K260-CLB and the K590DT

Gregg flew it on the L1000W, if we go longer to a 6XL its :

L265M 9.9 seconds of Thrill or L935 take it to the limit

in a 5g:

K650 Smoke em if you got em or K650 Race for Pinks

or Drop down to a Pro54 4g :

K160-CLB or K740-C*

Kenny

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:09 AM, Jim - TFJ <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But first, we would need to build a massive rocket that would look like it
is
capable of going to the moon...

Jim G.

From: Michael Klett <xsive.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 16, 2015 10:55 PM
To: "ROC Chat" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC:

You know, if we move the spectators back far enough we can just pretend to
launch the rockets and no one would know the difference. Recovery would be
easier, too. ;-)

Thanks,
Mike

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Allen Farrington <
allen.farrington@xxxxxx>
wrote:

Just move everyone back to the road! Or the market.

Allen
Terseness and mis-spelling courtesy of my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2015, at 9:43 PM, David Smith <davew6dps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You know, I have always wondered what it would look like to launch all
48 pads at once.

What do you think Richard, would we need additional distance?

Maybe just use the NAR safety code, rather than Tripoli?

David P Smith
NAR 78668, L2
Amateur Extra, W6DPS
ROC Board Member