[roc-chat] Re: On board Video?

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:29:56 +0000

I've been using a flashlight-shaped video camera:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=CAR+DVR+flashlight+video+camera&view=detail&id=760A66E75D7B3FE3026907F096EA6B3B3DFFBFEE&first=0
 I've used this camera on 5 rockets without any failures.  Also, the sound
recording is remarkably good.  I purchased last year on the internet, and it
was $25 which included express shipping.  You would have to purchase a micro
memory card for storage for about $25.  I think the camera supports up to 8 GB
size. Or, you could just borrow you wife's iPod ;-) Richard Dierking > Subject:
[roc-chat] Re: On board Video?