[roc-chat] Re: On board Video?

  • From: Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:40:36 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Thanks to John's suggestion, I also bought a Contour.   Here is a video from my
RC helicopter.  It was the first video flight I did so it's not so great and
the video suffers from compression, but on the whole, I like the ease of use of
the camera, the shape will work well in rockets and helis, and it can record HD
video for something like four hours.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHogwkeOfsE

Kurt