[roc-chat] Re: Launch Photos

  • From: Mike & Nancy Kramer <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 19:54:47 -0700

That is my kids rocket, the Dancing Noodle of Doom, since we launched it last weekend on a Cessaroni F-30 Long Burn, we called it noodle-roni.

Mike

Nice Picts BTW

On 5/17/2011 6:31 PM, Jeff Gortatowsky wrote:
Only a few - most sequences... what is that wacky wiggler of death called again? And what motor?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffgortatowsky/sets/72157626738737574/
---------------------------------------
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo: indanapt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeffgortatowsky
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella
    From: Ron McGough <rrmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Monday, May 16, 2011, 9:19 PM

    Hey Jeff,
    If you did like I did, hooked it up and it didn't work, try
    turning on the power switch. It really makes a difference ;^) But
    then if you did this then you were just one unlucky purchaser that
    got a bad one.
    Ron McGough

        I've had a control since the month it came out... but somehow
        it was DOA and I just never got it fixed. That was like 5
        years ago or so..
        Blog @ http://skepticalastronomer.wordpress.com