[roc-chat] Launch Photos

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 18:31:28 -0700 (PDT)

Only a few - most sequences... what is that wacky wiggler of death called
again? And what motor?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffgortatowsky/sets/72157626738737574/

Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeffgortatowsky

"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella