[roc-chat] Re: Hybrid support

  • From: Peter Grace <pcg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Unknown <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:27:00 -0800

Right. I have reached to Rom.  I am wondering if the club has GSE for
Hybrids.
It would be good if the club had some. I wonder how many folks in ROC fly
hybrids.

Fly High,
Peter G

--
Peter Grace         pcg@xxxxxxx           GPG/PGP KeyID: 97A231C6
Technical Project Manager with experience in Financial Services, Managed