[roc-chat] Re: How Much Extra BP for Shear Pins?

  • From: Mike & Nancy Kramer <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 12:43:02 -0700

all this talk about BP and not a single Kurt Gugisberg joke,

frankly I'm a bit disappointed in the collected masses...

On 5/8/2011 12:21 PM, Robert Braibish wrote:

Mike, Vern Knowels is a rocketeer from the northwest (Idaho) who has an amazing website with all kinds of information. He chronicles his building of several rockets and includes a wealth of information about things like this. He also explains how and why which I find very helpful. I recommend you give his site a visit...but plan on staying awhile! Oh, he also has some great videos and pictures.

Www.vernk.com

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android