[roc-chat] Re: Gary Moratz

  • From: "Chris Coffee" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:32:51 -0700

Ian,

I was hoping to maybe get some clarification on a rumor that I heard. We all
know how rumors are so I figured I better ask. I heard there were plans to fly
Gary’s ashes at RocStock in November. Is there any truth to this? If so I will
make it a point to attend the launch for certain. Thank you, and Godspeed to
the Moratz family.

Chris Coffee