[roc-chat] Re: Dr. Rocket Hardware

  • From: Eric Williams <erichunterwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 19:13:27 -0800

Yeah, Jerry is definitely an interesting fellow with some unique history. I
traded a rocket for the motor from his son Andrew at one of Frank's launches
awhile back. Never got around to casting some propellant for it. But it's a
decent bit

of hardware, threaded closures, and a nifty nozzle design.

-Eric Williams