[roc-chat] Re: Dr. Rocket Hardware

  • From: "Ron McGough" <rrmagoo7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:27:12 -0800

I can say that I have met the man on many occasions but I have to say the best
one was at LDRS 20 in 2001. That was the time that Frank Kosdon launched
himself over a table leading with a right fist at Jerry's face. Both were
pulled apart after rolling around for a bit getting first hand tastes of the
lake bed dirt. Frank was a great guy and fun to talk too. Jerry on the other
hand has a past that will follow him for quite some time and he will have to
work hard to earn my respect for which I told him right to his face at the last
LDRS that ROC hosted.

Nuff said,

Ron McGough
BDR