[roc-chat] Re: Clusters

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 20:34:01 -0700 (PDT)

Flash pan? For three??? Nah. Waste of good black powder. :) Now for 12... now
yer talking.

Chris you can find the old 60's tech report from Estes on clustering. It's
simple and shows the wiring of the estes 'starters'.

However I two have heard the Q2G2's are great for clustering. They fit just
fine. Instead of using the plugs you use either the protective tube that comes
with them, or little balls of wadding stuffed behind them.

Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt

"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella