[roc-chat] Re: Clarification

  • From: Mike Riss <rockt_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 12:53:02 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to second Jeff's referral to a great rocketry resource:

thrustcurve.org

You can look at the complete thrust curve over time, and in particular, the
initial thrust.  Look in the "Simulator Section" under "Options", one of which
is "View Data" (the icon with the magnifying glass).  The initial graph is in
newtons, but there's an option to display in pounds.

Mike