[rmaexpress_help] Re: Difficulty in reading files

  • From: Ben Bolstad <bmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 06:41:00 -0700

Hi,

There are no immediate plans to implement this. While I already have
existing code for parsing bpmap files, much of the internal structure of
RMAExpress is set up for expression arrays and other parts of the RMA
algorithm are not necessarily applicable to this array type. In addition
from what I know Affymetrix's own Tiling Analysis Software alread
implements my quantile normalization algorithm as the default option.

Best,

Ben

--
Ben Bolstad <bmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>