[rmaexpress_help] Difficulty in reading files

  • From: Jun Ding <junding@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:36:23 -0400

Hi RMAExpress Developers and Users,

I have difficulties in reading the .CEL files into RMAExpress. All the .CEL (11) files are downloaded (GEO dataset GSE2737) and extracted, but I can only read in the first two .CEL files. When I tried to read in more (or only read one of the other files), RMAExpress just crashed. I have tried RMAExpress release 0.4.1 and 0.4 alpha 7. I also got an error message from Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger: "An unhandled win32 exception occurred in RMAExpress.exe [3352]."

Does that mean all but 2 .CEL files are corrupted? Can anyone give me some suggestions? Thank you very much!

Best,
Jun

Jun Ding, Ph.D. student
Department of Biostatistics