[riscos-printing] Text printing?

  • From: C J Craig <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 15:02:51 GMT

Hi

I previously used !Uniprint until my PC came to a sticky end.
I have successfully instaled Guttenprint & can print colour pictures,
but had forgotten it did not support text printing (from likes of
Messenger & StrongEd) Is there away around this?

I have Iyonix, Printers 1.72, Epson Stylus Photo R 340. I have some
vague memory of doing this before with a RPC & installing an earlier
Epson driver for printing text. I don't seem to have any standard
drivers left anywhere.

Any suggestions

Chris

--