[ride-radio] Ron Stein's tuesday Night Of gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 13:03:26 -0800

Ron Stein says:

"Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great station - RIDE RADIO! Some weeks
when I'm at a loss for a main feature for the show I turn to my lovely wife
Jackie, who always has a fresh good idea for me! How many songs can you name
with titles that start with the word 'Don't'? This might sound like a boring
theme, but the research actually took me to a few very interesting and
unexpected places - I have eight very different sets of 'Don't' songs in
various musical styles tonight, along with my usual assortment of regular
features and listener requests.

To listen, go to:"

http://TheRideRadio.net

-