[ride-radio] Ron Stein's tuesday Night Of gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:46:11 -0700

Ron Stein Says:

“Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio show
The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great station - RIDE RADIO! My main feature
tonight is a look at the work of songwriter Winfield Scott, who penned tunes
for Elvis Presley and some big 1950s R&B hits. I'll also be doing tributes to
the recently departed Michael Brown of The Left Banke and Jackie Trent (the
former wife and songwriting partner of Petula Clark's producer Tony Hatch),
along with my regular array of features and listener requests.

To listen, go to:”

http://TheRideRadio.net

--

Radio Rick