[ride-radio] This Tuesday's "Reg's Good Stuff" on The Ride

  • From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 06:46:15 GMT

Hi all
I'll be on for another 2 hours of live radio this tuesday from
http://therideradio.net
with some rarely heard soul from Sam Dees, Dorothy Morrison, and an
Aretha Franklin B side I hadn't heard before, originally released by a
punk band.
A recent discovery for me on the Baroque front is young Russian soprano
Julia Lezhneva, heard here singing a Handel aria.  If you don't usually
like "trained" voices, try this one.
There's an Ogden Nash poem, Levon Helm, piano music by Ravel, ETC.  As
usual, it starts at:
Noon Pacific
2 PM Central
3 PM Eastern in north America, which is
8 PM here in the UK (20:00 GMT).

The name "regsgoodstuff" gets me on GMail Skype and Twitter should you
have any comments or suggestions for future shows.
It's good to be part of The Ride's live output, and I wish you good Ride
listening.

--
Reg Webb