[retrochallenge] Re: Entry forms are now posted!

  • From: "Byron Q. Desnoyers Winmill" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:33:39 -0400

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 12:35:28AM -0400, Michaël Juneau wrote:
> I just lost it midway inside the month.

Same here, but I'm still going to file my entry and see how well
I had done.

As Greg mentioned, it would have been nice to have more interaction.
I know that it would have kept myself on track.  But with very
little discussion, it spoiled part of the fun.

> The game idea was neat

Well, there is always next year.  The time constraints will be less
demanding to, since you can start now. :)

> I can always put up my progress so far on my website.

I'd love to see your progress, particularly screenshots since I've
only heard of this game in words so far.

Byron.