[retrochallenge] Re: Entry forms are now posted!

  • From: Michaël Juneau <micjuneau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 00:35:28 -0400

Byron Q. Desnoyers Winmill wrote:

The end is near! Or maybe it is here?

I just lost it midway inside the month. I totally lost interest in plodding away to code my game. I got caught hunting for a car, preparing my autumn courses, yadda yadda. The game idea was neat, but not that much so that I'd be totally engrossed and motivated to do it. I still wish to finish it, but in much more reasonable delays, and with enough time so that I can safely detach myself from it as to keep a fresh perspective and modify it.

I can always put up my progress so far on my website. I'll wait a bit before I have more to show all of you. I can then post the link in this list, as well as on the system 6 list.

I'm totally looking forward to other people's entries though.

Mu0n / Michaël