[realmusicians] selecting presets in Sonivox drums and other instruments

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:24:32 +0200

hi Chriss and all

to select presets in the Sonivox interface:
hsc must be connected , and set to beep on attribute/color change.
place the Jaws/mouse cursor on the last character of the preset name.
then move the mouse a few pixels down by pressing Alt+Shift+DownArrow once; now
we must bring the mouse to the first color change by right arrowing til we hear
a beep.
bingo! this is the spot to click; a menu will pop up with all the presets.
hope this helps
Roy.