[realmusicians] Re: selecting presets in Sonivox drums and other instruments

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 05:35:08 -0600

i THINK i DOWNLOADED THE DVI BLUEJAY DRUMS AND i THINK i FOUND THE SPOT TO CLICK ON i USED WINDOW-EYES THOUGH.

eITHER WINDOW-EYES ISN'T READING THE OTHER PRESETS OR THERE JUST ISN'T ANY MORE THAN THE DEFAULT ONE BECAUSE i GET THE CONTEXT MENU BUT NO PRESETS.

WHICH PACKAGE DID YOU DOWNLOAD SO i CAN RE-CREATE WHAT YOUR DOING?

i JUST WANTED TO SEE IF WINDOW-EYES WOULD READ THE SAME THING BUT WE MAY HAVE TWO DIFFERENT PACKAGES BUT THEY MAY KIND OF WORK THE SAME BUT WITH DIFFERING PRESETS.

At 02:24 AM 12/8/2009, you wrote:
hi Chriss and all

to select presets in the Sonivox interface:
hsc must be connected , and set to beep on attribute/color change.
place the Jaws/mouse cursor on the last character of the preset name.
then move the mouse a few pixels down by pressing Alt+Shift+DownArrow once; now we must bring the mouse to the first color change by right arrowing til we hear a beep.
bingo! this is the spot to click; a menu will pop up with all the presets.
hope this helps
Roy.