[realmusicians] Re: de fragging on an ssd

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 01:26:40 -0500

As others have stated, no point in defragging ssd, actually it does harm
them, as the lifetime of those drives can hold a certain amount of
rewrites... So fiddle with the task scheduler in win7 and see if you can
turn autodefrag from there, though I'm not sure if it shows up or not as an
editable/viewable item.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____