[realmusicians] Re: DJX, Partitioning After XP Installation?

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 07:12:30 -0500

Hey Chris is right, I usually help a bit, as I know this stuff can be
frustrating, but after awhile I leave it up to you to figure it out. I do
have a business, and since that puts food on the table, I keep my priority
on that; I don't want to seem like the guy who won't help unless you pay,
because it isn't that way, but we have to keep a balance.
I do have a life and I'm not always in front of my computer, so of course I
won't answer Emails right away; unless you were calling or emailing my
business directly and you were an existing customer then you'll just have to
wait till I get around answering you lol.
I don't mind being on these lists as long as we all understand that and work
that way, but once people start demanding and asking for stuff and expect
everything for free, I quickly disappear; don't have time for that.
And no Chris you weren't out of line, you were right on the money with that;
we all gotta put forth effort here.

HTH, D!J!X!